Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Americana

EDIT 2016: I am very sorry of my use of the confederate flag in these images. It is absolutely no excuse, but I was a teenager and I was not educated on the significance of the flag as a symbol of hatred. I do not believe in erasing the past, so the pictures are still here, but please know I am deeply sorry to the many people I'm sure I rightly offended. 








A story I shot for Vice for their February American Fashion issue. Thanks to Tuesday, Lillie, Rory,  Max, Blue, Harley and Tristan for modeling, Jan, Cooper and Suzanne for wrangling/assisting, and special thanks to Brooke, Susan, and Karin. Out now!

11 comments:

  1. Wow those painted Horses are amazing hahah
    http://www.adamnalapraya.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my glob, I can't believe those horses were patient enough to be painted :)
    The photographs look beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that is so amazing, beautiful photos!

    x itsrainingblueumbrellas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are prettiest horses I've ever seen, your photographs are magical

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so inspiring!

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures taken with painted horsed are great. I did not seen such photography ever. These pictures shows excellent photography skills. I appreciate your work. Big thumbs up for these stunning pictures. Destination wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! it's really amazing photos shared here basically the teenage girl riding in horse is really awesome . Thanks to share this innovative article with us, mwd parts
    mwd pulser

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your photos Olivia, but I wonder if the beautiful horses suffer when they are painted, :(

    ReplyDelete